1.30.2011

Butterflies and Bubbles


Another design idea from my amazing husband! Not many girls can say their man enjoys nail art/polish as much as, if not more than they do...I never thought this would become a hobby we share but I'm not complaining!
We did a slight gradient look with this mani, and I had to make sure there was glitter involved...this past month I don't think I bought one polish that didn't have glitter. I'm obsessed!


Polish used: E.L.F Smokey Brown with Love and Beauty glitter
Konad White and Black for stamping
Plates: Konad M36 andBorn Pretty Store M26
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Can i just say you have a amazing husband!!!! My husband hates everything to do with my polish, He likes the designs i come up with but he would never help with my obsession, LOL Lucky kucky lady you are!!! Love the design by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! He is definitely one of a kind! haha

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com