3.13.2011

LA Splash


I took a little break from stamping for this manicure. I have been on a nail polish buying binge lately and have an embarrassing amount of polishes that I have yet to use. But really though, it's not like I'm going to pass up a polish just because I have some at home I haven't used yet!! And it doesn't help that Dustin is just as addicted as I am so I have no one to stop me! haha

Anyways...I know that I love a color a lot when I really don't have a desire to stamp over it. This one is from LA Splash and it's called Golden Seahorse...kind of a jade color. Such a fun name I think! I like the effect of the golden glitter already in the polish.

I got this at Ulta...all their LA Splash polishes were buy 2 get one free. I am not too familiar with the brand, but they had some unique colors. The formula was a little thick which made the application tricky but I think it's worth it.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com