3.31.2011

More Dollar Nail Art Foils


This started out as my first attempt at a patchwork look using tape, but my base color wasn't cooperating (probably because it was only $1). So Dustin had the idea to try it with foils. It worked out pretty well, the downside is that foils barely last and a perfect application is hard to achieve. This picture was right after they were done:


Kinda reminds me of a windbreaker from the '90s. :P

I got my foils from Dollar  Nail Art. Base color is E.L.F Mint Cream.
I just got 5 new polishes today and expecting 12 more in the next week... I went quite the binge lately!! haha  I also just got Seche Vite topcoat. I have heard it's a learning curve...any tips? 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com