4.12.2011

Scotch Tape Mani

I had oral surgery yesterday so today has been a lazy day...perfect to stalk eBay for nail polish! I won a few Kleancolors for a good deal...a little something for my discomfort. haha 
I, along with lots of others, took this idea from Chloe's Nails. I didn't realize that I had done this look exactly like one of hers until I looked back on her post! Oh well...


I used Zoya Mira for the base...I am so sad I didn't get a pic of it alone because it's GORGEOUS! Sometimes I wish I could restrain myself; not stamp or anything, but I just can't help it...so Mira got China Glaze IDK and ELF black layered on top. This was fun to do, but even with the help of Seche Vite, it took forever!


Loving the holo!!


Pink Wednesday tomorrow!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com