6.27.2011

Recent Haul!

Happy Monday everyone? If Mondays can be considered happy...haha 
I'm excited to show you my recent nail polish/art items. I mentioned in my last post that I will be doing a series of reviews for products from the Born Pretty Store and these are the items I will show you throughout the week. 

I also forgot to mention that I hit 100 posts a few posts ago! Woo hoo! haha


Next are the Fingerpaints my sweet husband bought at Sally's for me. This is  Add and Abstract, Chroma Coral, Artist's Sapphire, and Coral Compliment. I will show you Chroma Coral tomorrow!


Cherry Culture was having a sale for Memorial Day so I decided to try some of the Milani holos,one of the jewel fx polishes, and another One Coat Glitter. Dustin bought me the gold one at Kmart. <3


And finally, the randoms of the bunch. The first is from Forever 21, the next 2 from Cherry Culture. I found it interesting that the LA Girl and F21 bottles are nearly identical!


I can't wait to show these to you! <3
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Wow great haul!!
    Have fun with all these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the pink and coral colors of the finger paints :)

    http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun haul! Can't wait to see all the Born Pretty stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see these! I'm excited about seeing the Finger Paints corals :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of goodies. Can't wait to see what they're like.

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com