9.29.2011

Republic Nail Glow in the Dark Polish

Hey ladies! How is everyone? I have a nail post today...feels like it's been a while!

It's a glow in the dark polish. I don't care about the glowing properties so much as the gorgeous pink color! That's definitely the only reason I picked it up. Has anyone heard of the brand Republic Nail? This was my first time seeing it. 

So here's the pretty hot pink polish with shimmer.


I had to play around with the exposure while editing this pic to get it to show up...that's why it looks so fuzzy. In person, this polish actually glows orange!


And because pink and black compliment each other perfectly, here is Wet nWild's Tangled in my Web layered on top. This glitter reminds of those little seeds on hot dog buns. haha


Finally, here it is matte. Can you tell much of a difference? It was more evident in person, but not so much in pics!


Which version do you like better? 

Pin It!

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I agree with u on the black glitter! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it matte. Does it still glow with that top coat on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it´s pink and it glows in the dark? omg that´s the perfect polish! :D and I like the matte version better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour is really nice and with the black glitter it looks even better! Such a petty that here in italy those glow in the dark nail polishes aren't easy to find:-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool the way it looks in the dark in that picture! Never heard of this brand, but this pink is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god! Not only the color is just stunning, but it actually glows in the dark :O
    I never heard of the brand though :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool polish, I love that its pink and glows instead of just the standard green.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is really glowing and it is not white/yellow, that is just perfect!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys are awesome! Thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want Wet nWild's Tangled in my Web so bad! I have it coming in the mail as a swap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. did you also pick up Chrome Green?! its my favorite one! the green is amazing but it doesnt glow.. oh well! hahhaa ..

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Maria- No I didn't! I will try to find it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey like how did u make it glow in the dark??... i bought the exact same color and i couldn't!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Angie Pam - You hacve to expose to bright light for maybe 30 seconds and then it should glow. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com