2.17.2012

Orly Oh Cabana Boy + Nail-venturous Nail Lacquers A Dash of Princess

TGIF! 

I am getting my hair colored today and I'm kinda nervous because it's gonna be different, but hopefully good different!

So today I am showing you a polish that Dustin got me for Valentine's Day. This is Orly Oh Cabana Boy. This is an almost neon pink with a soft blue-ish shimmer. Very pretty! Below is 3 coats.



And the perfect topper for this is A Dash of Princess for Nail-venturous Nail Lacquers aka Amy from I'm Feeling Nail-venturous! This is a clear base full of white glitters in different sizes, purple, pink, and super fine purple glitter! So girly, I love it!



Also, for a quick You Mix update: We have a TON of new glitters (including square!) on the way to us! We also plan on restocking plates ASAP. If you want to stay up to date on these things, like the You Mix Cosmetics facebook page *here*!

I hope you guys have a fabulous weekend!  :)
Pin It
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. this looks awesome! I love it over the neon/nearly neon brights!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest Barbie pink I've ever seen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah I can't wait to see the new glittes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! What a lovely combo !!! I am glad you like the polish... And I can't wait until you get square glitters!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com