5.22.2012

LA Splash Night Owl

Hi readers!!

I just have a swatch for you today, but it's not very well known brand so hopefully that makes it a little more interesting. 

This is Night Owl from LA Splash. I got this on CherryCulture (who's currently have a Memorial Day 20% off everything sale). This polish seems like it was meant to be a full coverage glitter because one coat almost covered entirely. I layered a chocolate brown polish underneath not knowing the glitter would cover all the way. Now I wish I hadn't because I'm not a fan of how it peeks out at the bottom.  



Either way, I really liked this color...I  have a thing for neutral glitters as a pedi so I think I will use this for my next one! There are about 12 colors like this one available to purchase. I had to resist these in the sale this time around because I want the China Glaze Neons that are about to come out! ;)

Have you guys heard of/ used an LA Splash product before?

Also, don't forget to check out my Blog Sale tab! I just added a bunch of stuff. :)
   Pin It
Pin It!

6 comments:

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com