6.01.2012

Color Club Wham! Pow! + Nail Art

Hello and happy Friday!

It's uncharacteristically cool and cloudy today, so I have a nice warm mani to brighten it up! I am pretty much obsessed with neons, especially this season because they are all over the fashion world and not just for nails anymore. I am a sucker for bright colors!

This is 3 coats of Color Club Wham! Pow! I don't think I captured the glow this color has very well. I went to the pool wearing this mani and it was amazing how bright it was in true sunlight! Too add a little something, I did an accent nail using striping tape, OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh?, and a stamp.



I thought the accent nail was fun, even it if it didn't turn out perfectly. 

What are your thoughts on neons? Any favorite shades?
Pin It
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my! That is really Wham Pow! LOL! Love the colour! I'm abusing my neon pink and yellow nail polishes these days. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love neon polishes, I have a neon pink and neon green manicure on right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! The neon and nude is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. The neon orange looks great pared with the nude colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that orange and the accent nail really makes it POP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how bright this is for summer :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com