12.20.2012

Snowman Nail Art ft Sinful Colors Superstar

Good evening!

Just a quick post tonight but I think you will like it. I was so excited to find the Sinful Colors holiday polishes in Walgreens a while back. Normally, I'm kinda bored by what they have to offer but a lot of these really caught my eye and Superstar was one of those. I layered one coat over Zoya Robyn. I LOVE the flecks in this...sooo pretty!

Superstar was the perfect backdrop for some winter nail art. Dustin gets all the credit for the fantastic snowman. He freehanded it and it looks adorable! 


Are you guys ready for Christmas? It's almost here! I've got my shopping done, just gotta wrap it all now. ;)
Pin It!

3 comments:

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com