10.29.2013

A Glittered Halloween Mani

Good morning!

I'm feeling more than a little sleep deprived after being up with my little one half the night. Let's hope I make it through this day with my sanity still intact! ;)

On to the 2nd mani of Halloween week! I had fun playing with my polishes to find a fun combo of festive colors for this look. 


Here's what I used: LCN Spice Up Your Life topped with Sephora Tangerine Tango Shimmer and then LA Girl Purple Splatter. My accent nails are Zoya Mira topped with Cauldron from Forever 21.


I love how festive this turned out! It's been a while since I layered and used so many polishes for one mani. 
Pin It!

1 comment:

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com