10.31.2013

Spellbound Nails Unholy Holo + Halloween Stamping

Happy Halloween!

I don't have a lot of experience with thermal polishes but I know that there are a lot of them popping up in the indie world lately. I bought a mini thermal duo from Spellbound Nails from her Halloween collection this year. Not only are they thermal, they are scented! I am showing you Unholy Holo from this duo today. I chose Apple Cinnamon for my scent. The formula was pretty sheer so I did about 4 coats for coverage. The polish looks orange in the bottle but once it dried on my nail it turned a light green. You can see the orange still just barely at my tips.


I added some stamping from Bundle Monster's holiday collection in black and topcoated it.


Here I just dipped my tips in ice water to make more of the orange visible. I also used my flash to show off the pretty holo effect.


And here they are after a full dunk in ice water...totally orange! Thermals are super fun! I just wish I could figure out how to get the two toned effect to last longer because I think that's when they look the best.


What do you ladies think of thermal polishes? I would love to know any tips or tricks you may have!

Also, I wanted to share my Halloween nail art roundup post, here, from a couple years ago in case you are looking for some last minute inspiration!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com